Technical Advisory Board
Shaping the Future
As we expand our service offering and look to become a Licensing Body for the UK Cyber Security Council, The Cyber Scheme’s Technical Advisory Board needs to expand accordingly. We are seeking additional members to help shape process, services and standards.
The Cyber Scheme are changing the face of the security testing industry and we are creating a board of high-level industry partners to help shape the future with us. Responsibilities will include:
- Input to the National Technical Authority (NCSC)
- The ability to review, comment upon and suggest improvements to existing standards
- Oversight of internal governance – process and procedure
- Oversight of moderations and appeals
- Authority to sign off quarterly internal audit reporting
- Involvement in the high level design of new services and training offerings
- Ability to chair sub groups with industry outreach.
It is expected that the Board will meet quarterly in Cheltenham or a mutually convenient location. Attendance will be remunerated.
Board member are authorised to promote their position on the Board and will receive a bespoke logo and certificate outlining their board status. We will also include a detailed biography on The Cyber Scheme’s website.
The Cyber Scheme will in addition sponsor successful applicants through their Chartered application.
Please fill in the application form below to express interest in joining the Board. If successful, you will receive an NDA and contract which can be returned securely to us via DocuSign.
Application for Membership of the Cyber Scheme Technical Advisor Board (TAB)